RCOG NTC 2016 is the official mobile app for the RCOG National Trainees Conference 2016.
This mobile app allows you to:
- View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
- Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
- Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
- Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
- Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
- Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
- Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you re attending
- Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
- Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
- Users - see who s at the event, and connect with them on the app
- Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
NTC 2016 is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-12. The program can be installed on iOS.
NTC 2016 (version 1.1) has a file size of 37.54 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.